DRUMTECH – Drum Kit Tuition and Technical Services, recognises the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of individuals’ personal and/or information. As a business DRUMTECH is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, the Australian Privacy Principles and the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 which governs the handling of health related information in NSW.
- Record essential information for providing you with a service.
- Evaluate ongoing services to you.
- Undertake research and analysis of how services might be improved.
- Protect our lawful interests and respond to individual queries or concerns.
Use and disclosure of information collected:
- Your personal information is only collected where necessary to carry out a particular function or administrative activity which will not be used for any other purpose.
- Your personal information will only be disclosed to third parties with your consent, unless otherwise prescribed by law.
- If you are a DRUMTECH – Drum Kit Tuition and Technical Services customer or client, email recipient, we may use your personal information to provide you with ongoing promotional materials and communications about our events, we will do this by email or other means unless you opt out or we are subject to legal restrictions.
Storage and Security of Personal Information:
- DRUMTECH – Drum Kit Tuition & Technical Services handles personal information electronically and in hard copy paper form, both at our premises and to our service providers. A range of measures are implemented to protect the security of that personal information.
- We will always endeavour to take reasonable steps to:
- Permanently de-identify personal information where it is no longer needed.
- Protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Ensure information is only kept for no longer than it is necessary.
- Ensure that access to either paper-based or computerised records will only be granted to DRUMTECH personnel where there is demonstrated need for this access in accordance with that individuals duties or responsibilities.
- Provide access to information to a law enforcement agency or other government agency if such access is legally warranted in the course of an official investigation.
- Some of our service providers may be located in other countries and while they are subject to the same confidentiality and privacy obligations, they may not always follow the particular requirements of Australian privacy laws.
Access to information collected:
Upon request DRUMTECH – Drum Kit Tuition and Technical Services will provide you. This enables us to ensure that information is accurate, relevant, up-to-date, complete and not misleading. If DRUMTECH denies a request for access, a reason will be provided.
If you wish to make a complaint regarding the way in which we have handled your information, please contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at
oaic.gov.au or 1300 363 992
Where practical individuals have the option or not identifying themselves or using a pseudonym, when dealing with DRUMTECH under privacy principal 1. Generally identification of people receiving DRUMTECH’s tuition services, is required for record keeping, transparency, management and operational reasons.
Do you require more information?
Contact our DRUMTECH office to:
- Obtain general information about privacy rights.
- Make a complaint regarding the way in which we have handled your information.
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
Address: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
Phone: 1300 363 992
Enquiries : email@example.com
Protecting Your Privacy:
DRUMTECH – Drum Kit Tuition and Technical Services, is bound by the Australian privacy principals as set out in the Privacy Act 1988.
DRUMTECH – Drum Kit Tuition and Technical Services, will endeavour to ensure that you are informed of your privacy rights when entering into any of DRUMTECH’s contractual agreements.